Join Mat Stein & Dr. Richard Alan Miller in Hollywood March 18-20!
Purchase tickets: http://www.whentechfails.com/product/dr-richard-alan-miller-hollywood-march-19th-20th/
FRI, 4-8 PM: SURVIVING THE BIG ONE ! (Free presentation!)
PREPPING & SURVIVING A MAJOR QUAKE OR LONG-TERM GRID COLLAPSE
- Earthquake safety and survival
- How you can live off-grid for 30 days
- Critical skills and tools
SATURDAY: CRITICAL URBAN SURVIVAL SKILLS AND PREPARATIONS
- Build your own ultimate 72-hour survival kit / bug-out bag
- Prepping & survival tips and strategies
- Critical gear & supplies to have on hand
- Herbal, alternative and traditional medical supplies/techniques for coping with pandemic/grid crisis
- Urban gardens and local resilience
- Backup heat and power / distributed power generation
- Wild edible and medicinal plants / foraging
- EMP/solar storm prepping and survival strategies
- Learn what you need to do to be prepared, and how to keep your family safe and healthy in a crisis situation!
SUNDAY: SURVIVAL INSTINCT TRAINING / CRITICAL DECISION MAKING
- Tools taught to Navy Seals for making life-and-death snap decisions with a 3 sigma (99%) accuracy
- Mother nature built the most incredible survival mechanism into each and every one of us
- Learn to activate and trust this natural inner-guidance system
- Class will start & finish w/ intuitive decision making test—prior class results of up to 400% improvement during the class!
- Improve your intuitive decision making skills for benefit in business, crisis survival, and life-in-general
THESE TOOLS MAY SAVE YOUR LIFE SOMEDAY!
DATE: Fri/Sat/Sun March 18/19/20, 2016
TIME: 4-8 PM Fri (Free event), 9AM – 5 PM Sat/Sun (paid events)
PRICE: $65 for one day, $100 for both days, couples & families 25% discount, kids 12 and under free!
LOCAL DISCOUNT: Folks who live or work in Hollywood Studio Neighborhood District (“stake holders”), $50 f/ Sat-Sun workshop
INFO/Registration: 541.476.5588 or www.whentechfails.com or www.richardalanmiller.com
LOCATION: Historic Chapel, Hollywood Forever Cemetery, 6000 Santa Monica Blvd, Hollywood, CA 90038